Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JTAG connectivity issue on LPC2478

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiwari.sachin

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We have designed a board for LPC2478. I am using H JTAG to check the board but the board isnt being detected. I get a message that says unable to detect target. But sometimes it does detects in H Server.. but not in H Flasher. It pops a message to reduce the TCK speed.

If i remove the RTCK pull down resistor (10K), the H Server detects ARM7 everytime. but H Flasher doesnt.

We had also designed the Header board for a LQFP package and it worked fine. The new design is a BGA Package isnt working... Connections seem okay...

Is TCK pull down and RTCK pull down the issue.. both are 10K. I also tried with a pullup for RTCK line but i still get the same error.

- - - Updated - - -

I unknowingly places this thread on Analog Design page.. How can i move this to microcontrollers or embedded systems section

- - - Updated - - -

How can i move this thread to microcontroller section

Attachments

• LPC2478 JTAG Connections.JPG
    LPC2478 JTAG Connections.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 51

Status
Not open for further replies.