Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Joint Design / Design Subcontracting / Sales - Modems / RF & DSP ICs / Modem IP Cores

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedchip

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to talk with you about the captioned subject.

I am a professional modem IC designer and I am particularly interested in satellite broadband modem for user terminals.

I orient myself as one of the top modem (modulation + demodulation) IC designers for wireless (incl. satellite broadband Internet) communications. I have studied satellite and wireless communications over the last couple of years, concentrating on modulation and demodulation for satellite broadband uplink communications in the DVB standard series. I have designed some modulator and demodulator IP cores based on FPGA and CMOS, and I am preparing for another modem IP core based probably on SDR/DSP etc. In addition I have been preparing for a book called "Modulation and demodulation IC design for satellite communications" with special focus on broadband Internet uplink and LEO satellites operating according to DVB standards. I have been researching and designing ICs for the last 7 years or so, therefore I think I have built a solid foundation in this area.

And now I would like to talk with you about the following options:

1) Joint design of modems (incl. modulators and demodulators), RF, or DSP ICs with you,
2) Design subcontracting of modems (incl. modulators and demodulators), RF, or DSP ICs from you and
3) Sales of my DVB satellite Internet modem (incl. modulator and demodulator) IP cores to you.

Thank you for your time reading this letter and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Mark Chen
CTO
Angelia Satellite Modem Technologies Co., Ltd. (ASMT)

Email:
angeliamodem@protonmail.com
Websites:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back