Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jobs in Linux for a fresher in India od abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlsitechnology

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Jobs in Linux

Are there any jobs available for a fresher in Linux? in India or Abroad

Please let me know
Bye

Re: Jobs in Linux

There is a correction...lol
As a entrepreneur and My company name is ethics Technologies http://ethicstech.in , I am looking for some freshers on embedded and Real time Linux. But still, I found none, here. Cont to read...

Few more suggestions here::
Linux is the only field, having opportunities to create more employers rather than employees. If the freshers are comfortable with Linux and Open Source, then there are lot of business opportunities are waiting for them. For example, some of college managements asking me to provide supported version of KOHA Library management system for those colleges. Currently they are using useless proprietary software for huge cost. KOHA is a very good and active open source tool for Library management systems. Why should not freshers learn this s/w and ready to make it business instead of searching a job from others?. This is a simple example. There are plenty of Linux and Open source tools are available here. I found a strong reason for all my questions. That is, in India, NONE OF FRESHERS READY TO TAKE RISK and THEY WANT A JOB WITH Rs.40,000/- (800$/month) IN BEGINNING ITSELF.
I dont want such a employee for my company. Are you ready to take challenge, learn more and work hard, please visit my company site and send your resume to the proper mail id.

With Best Wishes,
Prakash,
**broken link removed** - open source portal for embedded system learners.
http://biopuppy.org - Minimal Open Source Linux for Bioinformatics

Re: Jobs in Linux

hi prakash ,
can u see my resume and tell me if there any mistakes in my resume ,, as i am not getting job opportunity..plz and also see the project details on embedded systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back