Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

job opportunities in INDIA -- embedded & RTOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

laseetha

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can any body give a clear scenario about the job opportunities and the companies available for embedded and RTOS

sir i m in gujarat..i m also tryin for embedded fileld..what about scope in gujarat????

plz

hi,

I am not sure of gujarat. Bangalore is the best place for embedded engineers.
NCR and chennai ,hyderabad also has a few companies. To enter this field as a fresher into an MNC directly is a bit difficult but u can join growing companies and then jump over if u wish. It needs a bit of endurance and demands a bit of sacrifice but it is worth of it

Best of luck

Bangalore and chennai has a lot of companies working in embedded.

If u are a fresher sharpen your C programming skills by going through the book 'Test your C skills' by yeswanth kanitkar. Try to understand basic functionality of RTOS. For this u can refer any OS book or the book given below.

"An embedded software primer" by david E simon.

Then finally a bit of hardware knowledge about serial buses like CAN, USB, SPI, I2C etc.

I hope i have answered you . please let me know for any other clarifications.

Hi
As fresher B.TEch,ECE
which companies can I contact in India for jobs in embedded systems

hello.
OOOpsss.. sory mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back