Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JLCPCB delivery time to the UK

KMN1

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to order a 4 layers 200x200mm PCB from JLCPCB and I was wondering what will the realistic delivery time as it says 3-4 days but i assume that is for Chinese customers only. Also will i have to pay a separate customs fees as its being shipped form the China?

Last edited:
Solution
I'm in the UK, from uploading files to delivery is usually between 7 and 10 days. I've never had to pay fees, I think they are included in the courier's delivery charges.

Brian.
I'm in the UK, from uploading files to delivery is usually between 7 and 10 days. I've never had to pay fees, I think they are included in the courier's delivery charges.

Brian.

Solution
I'm in Australia and it really depends on the shipping option that I selected. The last time I mad a PCB (about 4 weeks ago) I selected DHL with a 3-4 business day delivery. However that didn't take into account delays in pick up, customs and the 'business days' tend not to include weekends (even here!!!).

Overall it took about one week (elapsed).

(BTW the boards cost me about $4; the shipping cost ~$30. My excuse - I was in a bit of a hurry)

Susan

I need to order a 4 layers 200x200mm PCB from JLCPCB and I was wondering what will the realistic delivery time as it says 3-4 days but i assume that is for Chinese customers only. Also will i have to pay a separate customs fees as its being shipped form the China?
Hi,

Usually, for 4-layer prototypes, if expedited, our the quickest production speed is 2-3 days and it will take 3-5 days to ship the PCB boards from China to UK. So I think 3-4 days should be JLC's production time. As for customs duties, it depends customs. Sometimes you need pay if there is customs duties. Your PCB suppliers should not know whether there will be customs duties.

Linda

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: