Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jdm programmer with winpic800

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaalwi11

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all ihave porblem in program pic contrller gave me headache for along time
problem is that the programer can not able to detect the pic
when the detected led in programer is light
i work with serial port
pls help me

Hi:
I had a similar problem with Winpic800 using the serial port. The problem was solved by soldering 33pF ceramic capacitors from PGC, PGD and Vpp to GND.

change the burner program use ponyprog.i had the same problem.did you search forum ? There are a lot of topic related it .i am sure you will get the solution .best of luck

hi thank,
change the burner program use ponyprog
i tried several burner programs but without any result
The problem was solved by soldering 33pF ceramic capacitors from PGC, PGD and Vpp to GND.
can you give me a diagram show where the 33pf put

thank

Are you using a laptop or a desktop....? this type of programmer will not work in laptops..... also check whether a voltage of 11.9V appears at pin 1 of zif socket during read/write operation without inserting IC.....

HOW TO CONFIGURE winPIC800 with a DB-9 SERIAL JDM programmer

**broken link removed**

If its your first time don't use a JDM type programmers as these programmers ,obtain their power form the RS232 signal line, some times it is possible as the standard RS232 signal swings between -12VDC to 12VDC so the MCLR i.e.. Vpp can be obtain from this voltage level ,but not all chips use these RS232 standards ,like in laptops and in many PC they use a low power and with lower voltage levels for power saving (energy efficient chips),in this case your JDM will not work.

So you can go for Parallel Port or Serial Port programmer with external power supply..here is two link use the software provided with them.

Serial Port Programmer : Serial Port PIC Programmer
Parallel Port Programmer : Parallel Port PIC Programmer

Good luck

SERIAL jdm programmer with winpic800

This one a Serial JDM PROGRAMMER

SCHEMATIC AND DETAILS

**broken link removed**

CONFIG with WINPIC18F4550

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.