Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jdm programer for pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaycec

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends

Please some body tell me what will be the voltage levels at the fillowing pins of pic microcontroller when we are programing it using a jdm serialport programer,
1.mclr
2.vdd
3.vss
4.pgm
5.pgc
6.the remaining port pins
i have made a jdm programer recently and i used picpgm software to program the pic ,whenn i programed pic using it the software returned "PROGRAMING SUCCESS" result.Is my programer working well? due to some reason i had not been able to connect programed pic in to my circuit till now thats why i am asking this question please replay.

Hi,

Well does your programmed chip work in your circuit ??

If you do not believe the message 'programming success' then code up a simple 1 second flashing led routine, preferably using the chips internal oscillator if fitted.
Once programmed you just connect the power and should easily see the port flasing a led or your dvm.

If nothing works then just search this forum for the many theads on JDM programmers - there are loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back