Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JControl embedded JAVA™ solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

dainis

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
JControl is an extremely small and compact embedded JAVA™ solution, optimized for systems with low processing power and small memory footprint. It gives advantages referring to space, energy consumption and last but not least price. JControl provides special features for applications in measurement, control and automation, like various I/O features and fieldbus support. With JControl, all advantages of the JAVA™ programming language becoming usable for low-end embedded systems!

The free integrated JControl/DevelopmentSuite gives you the comfort of building your own JControl applications using any Java Development Kit (JDK, Jikes, etc.). Besides managing your JControl projects comfortably with the JCManager, the application even can be simulated completely on all Java enabled platforms like Windows, Linux or Solaris. Download Now!

h**p://www.jcontrol.org/

Re: JControl embedded JAVA™ solution

Hi Dainis ..I just discovered this . And saw your post ..Have you used this?
Are there any ports to the 51 architecture ? It really looks very promesing .But some of the docs are in german .I can't locate the sources
for the virtual machine ? Do you kow where they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.