Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JasperGold

rachee

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm a student and learning JasperGold. I have a question and be really grateful if you could help me.
I try to implement an assertion like this:
A |-> ##3 B;

In the main SystemVerilog module, I've defined A as an input and B as the output. I try to implement the code by using FSM. for example in one state, signal A should be high, then it counts 3 cycles through transferring to the next states, then it will check if B is high or not.
For the testbench, I found that JasperGold ignores initial blocks. So I can't use delays to write my testbench.

My question:
How can I write testbench for this, so my assertion would be passed?
signal A is high,
then I want to have signal B high, 3 cycles after signal A is high

write your testbench any way you see fit, use your favorite simulator, enable assertions, check if it triggered

not sure what you mean by your initial blocks being ignored, no simulator should ignore them

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back