Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Issue Observed in data saving in EEPROM of pic16f887

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manoj_1854

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,

I use EEPROM of PIC16f887 for data saving. Value increment by switch press and same store in EEPROM and display.

Both value of number and EEPROM Display on LCD.

Issue Observed: EEPROM Value same as last incremented value during reset the controller.

EEPROM value not same as per last incremented value when power to IC Turn off for more than 30 Sec.

Code Enclsoed for ref.

Attachments

• EEPROM.pdf
    130.3 KB · Views: 116

Hi ,

I use EEPROM of PIC16f887 for data saving. Value increment by switch press and same store in EEPROM and display.

Both value of number and EEPROM Display on LCD.

Issue Observed: EEPROM Value same as last incremented value during reset the controller.

EEPROM value not same as per last incremented value when power to IC Turn off for more than 30 Sec.

Code Enclsoed for ref.
issue still not resolved. I tried to write and read from EEPROM (PIC16F887) with ADC Value.
ONE channel Input read from ADC and Display on LCD. By pressing switch , ADC Value write in EEPROM.
Value read from EEPROM and Same value display on LCD in different location .
Value Display on LCD post Reading EEROM Fixed as 255.
CAN ANY ONE GIVE SOLUTION ON SAME

ASM File is enclosed for ref.

Attachments

• EEPROM TEST.rar
    2.9 KB · Views: 115

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back