Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISPpgm do not found device

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhbzx1984

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ISPpgm do not found device that diplay "device signature do not match" when I download hex file by 89s52

I need help ! thanks, hardware or software has problem?

if your computer is infected with viruses it may happen,tell me one thing which isp programmer you are using ?

i think u are using asim khan ISP programming 3.0a
your LPT port connection pin 2 connect to pin 12 will solve this problem , 2 to 12 is to let ISP program verify which type of MCU are programing . i tested it working without any msg .

if you are using asim khan programmer then check this pic if ur (fuse bytes) command button is highlighted or not if that is not highlighted then your system is infected with viruses scan for viruses .

Added after 2 minutes:

check for fuse bytes command button

you should check whether the mcu is 89s52 or not,, bcz 89C52 is not programmed using asim's khan prog. or you should check your cable. or your burner may have problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.