Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISP for at89c5124PI...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adisas91

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Guys the last time I posted in this forum, was when I was having trouble with the uart of our syncmos MC. I got very good response and the problem was solved. But yesterday we had a little accident and we ended up burning our mc. We are actually a team participating in a competition, we are all mechanical engg students, we have no experience in electronics what so ever, except for HS, but most of us slept through most of the electrical classes in HS. The issue is that the local shop from where we bought the syncmos is all out of stock and its kinda urgent so we bought the at89c51(we need to finalize stuff by tomorrow evening so cant order OL).
I tried looking everywhere but couldn't find the ISP tool for this mc. Am using a db9 connected to the mc through a MAX232, the same way we programmed syncmos.I tried this tool FLIP that I got from atmel site, but it keeps giving me the connection timeout error. and we can't find the particular mc model in the list of supported devices of the isp too.

So please can any one post me a link of a ISP for at89c5124PI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back