Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISO 15693 13.56MHz RF Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

epa

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
iso 15693

I want to design a Sensor tag which sends real time data from a sensor to the reader.... But there sre no any RF chips which can be write via wired line and send that data to the reader continously. I mean all RF tags can only written by RF writer only. I want to connect the Sensor to the tag and send the data to RF reader via RF signals.. Can anybody give me an idea...:idea:

iso 15693 13.56 mhz

You should specify your requirements in terms of data througput und cycle time. Do you intend to power the sensor from the tag antenna? Generally, other RF standards may be more suitable for your project.

iso 15693 sensor-transponder

No. powering the sensor can be done by seperate back up battery. I need to only provoke the RF chip by tag antenna.

what is 15693 tag

That's the way how most tags works: you program them RFly, and it communicate via RF too !
(except those working in magnetic coupling)

If I understand you well, you want a tag with a rfid chip wire controlled?
Depending the size of the tag, but I imagine a 8051 uC embedded should be fine, you'll get what you need, with an UART.

Hope this help

iso15693 rf

Yes. The idea you understood is correct. I am thinking of control the chip by TIs MSP430 MCU. But do you got any idea of to transfer the Information to the reader via RF signals.. I mean hows the interfacing of MCU to RF chip...... are there any RF chips which can write data in to it through a wired line...?

13.56 mhz sensor design with rf tag

Hi epa, i am not solving your question but i am asking you a question.

How to find the internal architecture of ISO 15693 TAG OR SENSOR. HOW ITS DESIGN HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA OR WEB LINK CAN YOU EMAIL TO vijbele20027004@gmail.com

iso 15693 reader

check 125KHz RFID commnication on google.
It will solve your doubts

why rf 13.56mhz

Acc to my knowledge there is a chip capable of doing so...
check Melexis MLX90129 Sensor transponder IC
http://www.melexis.com/Wireless_ICs...nsor_transponder_IC_631.aspx rgds from Mike

Hi Epa,

IDS has such RFID chips what you need_if you are not finished...
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back