Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISIS proteus ARES trouble shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasekan@gmail.com

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody,
i am using ISIS proteus ARES 7 for PCB designing, in that i cant generate solder resist's inverted output in pdf format, please kindly anyone help me in generating the PDF file.in that regard jpeg anb bitmap files are generated rightfully but while printing using laser printer the dimension of design comes to fit with hole paper,please any one help in solving this problem. as i am using trail version i cant logon in to labcenter's forum.....
thanks in advance

That doesn't seem possible, the inversion seems to affect only the copper color so it becomes white from black with the background always white (unlike an inversion in bmp which makes the background black and the pcb white)

thanks for your reply sir,

even that bitmap image is also not accurate to the component size, it gets larger size when do printout, how to get the exact size of printout for the original size of the component

You need a program that can open EPS files, you can search using google

sir can you refer suitable software probable freeware
thank you for your kindness

- - - Updated - - -

can anybody tell me that how to print a bitmap file in the actual size, i ve my pcb layout in image file
thanks in advance

I have no idea about bmp print dimensions

For a program that opens EPS you can search using google "free eps viewer"

It's simple to invert or scale bitmap images to intended size with free tools, e.g. IrfanView.

respected sir,
can anybody(license user of proteus ISIS,ARES) submit this question in lab center forum and then can revert me
my question is
inverted PDF file generation for solder resist(pads should be in white and the rest of the place should be in black)
as i am using free version i can utilize labcenter forum
thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back