Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] isis problem assign package

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassin.kraouch

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
have you an idea about this problem : when i assign click assign package to a component the pin assignement is not saved. see attached

Attachments

• packaging.png
    packaging.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 152

What is the name of the device that you are changing, it is a led but what is the component name?
Did it have a package or are you adding a new one?
when you press assign package do you see a dialog that asks to save the package to a library?

Alex

the device is a led, it have not a package and i add a new one existing in the libraray, no when i press assign package i did not see a dialog,

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:51 ----------

Ho do you get to this dialog?
is it by right clicking on the component on the schematic and selecting packaging tool?
In that case I get a save dialog when i press assign package, i don't know why you don't get that dialog.

Alex

Attachments

• isis.gif
    isis.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 122

yes it is by right clicking on the shematic and selecting packaging tool, i don't know the problem :(

yes i have not this dialog, how did you write A and K ( on the "A" colomn), is it by clicking on the right button mouse in parallel with the A and K button from the keyboard ??

You can either write the letter in column A or select a box in column A and then click on the right side image over any pin to assign the letter number to the selected box

really i don't know the origin of the problem :((

Try the alternative, use the make device and create a new device with a package

So you press assign package and the screen dissapears?
And the package still doesn't exist when you use the component?
I have no idea what is wrong.

yes when i press assign package the screen disappears, and package exist but the pin are not assigned, for example in my design A1 is not assigned to A and A2 not assigned to K

proteus isis problem

please who find this problem in isis packaging tool

Last edited:

Hi alexan_a, the problem is related to the version 7.6 when i used 7.7 it work well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back