Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is timing important for pipelined ADC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutty

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
:?: 1. Why non-overlap clk ? first i designed full system of pipelined by ideal opamp, and switches but real comparators. I use 2 V supply so i set switch threshold 1V. It OK with ideal comparator and one stage simulation, but when i use my real comparator and connect the secound stage there is something wrong with the output of the first stage. The first time i guess that may be cause Cparacitic of the comparator of the next stage so i test by simulate with C load and switch but it not the problem. Who know my problem please introduce me something.
i use simple 2.5bit switched capaciter circuit and all of the problem happen when i use non overlap clock. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back