Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there anybody working on VANETs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles20

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
VANETs

Hi all.

I am working on routing and security aspects of VANETs.

cheers,

achiiles

VANETs

you want to work on secure routing or routing and seurity in separate ? I am fond on VANETs.

Re: VANETs

Achilles20 said:
Hi all.

cheers,

achiiles

Hi

There are nice articles about security aspects of VANET, in IEEE Communication Magazine of November 2008 (Vol 46, NO. 11). I think those can help you.

Good luck

VANETs

Thank you guys for your reply.

Well I want to work on routing+security (including different layers). I am working towards cross layer design so will have to consider security at all different layers. I am also working on system level design of 802.11p. Once it is done I may put protocols on a processor or fpga and do some field experiments.
This is very big task and I am still a beginner.
Thank you for the information about documents.
Please keep in touch.
cheers,
Achilles

Hello people,

I am also a new beginner in VaNet. I work at physical layer and I have a question about multipath.

Can anyone suggest me a paper treating multipath loss for directional antennas?

Thanks in advance.

Lupin

Hi everyone, I'm working on VANET on OPNET. I however want to know more about the VANET mobility models that I can use with OPNET. As anyone worked with VanetMobiSim?

thank you

hey any progress with OPNET+Vanetmobisim?

Re: VANETs

hello,is it like your project or thesis ??coz im looking for a project in this field can u please help me ?
cheers,
Hi all.

cheers,

achiiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back