Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any way to show timing violation in simvision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

u24c02

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

When i simulate ncverilog, i always use simvision.
But i have question. When i run ncverilog with $setup , timing violation text is happened.
So i want see this timing violation time point in simvision.
Is there any way to show timing violation in simvision?

You should see violation time in irun.log of GLS simulation

You should see violation time in irun.log of GLS simulation

What you mean ? irun.log? Is this text? isn't it?
I want see violation in simvision.

Also what is GLS Simulation?

Could you please let me know exactly more?

GLS : Gate Level Simulation It is in text. irun.log is text file only. You can see the time stamp in irun.log file

GLS : Gate Level Simulation It is in text. irun.log is text file only. You can see the time stamp in irun.log file

Did you see my question?
I want see that in simvision with violation infomation without text violation stamp file.

Copy the timestamp from irun.log and paste in waveform viewer browser after running simvision. The log file will also give the exact flop where violation is occuring, so you can probe signals to the flop as well.

Reactions: u24c02

u24c02

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Copy the timestamp from irun.log and paste in waveform viewer browser after running simvision. The log file will also give the exact flop where violation is occuring, so you can probe signals to the flop as well.

Thanks

But is there any other way not using timestamp text copy.
If i have 200000 timing violation , i can't see all violation and solve.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back