Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any reference on IP design

Status
Not open for further replies.

topza

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i wanna extract some reusable modules from my ASIC project. i hope they can meet the needs of IP. but i have no experience on IP design and donot know the requirement. i wish you can share your experience and refrences to me :)

i need it too.
is there any other tools notwithstanding EDA tools for ip design?
tnx

you can refernec to the book "RMM", it is a Bible in this domain and it will told you about resuable module coding guideline, although i didn't follow it.

aramis said:
you can refernec to the book "RMM", it is a Bible in this domain and it will told you about resuable module coding guideline, although i didn't follow it.

Hello Aramis,

Seems that you have other thoughts besides those in RMM.
I think It will be appreciated if you share your opinions.

Thx.

Best,

philewar

philewar said:
Hello Aramis,

Seems that you have other thoughts besides those in RMM.
I think It will be appreciated if you share your opinions.

Thx.

Best,

philewar

No, i said that because i don't have time to read it.......

aramis

What is the full name of RMM?
Is there any e-book available for RMM?
Thanks!

hi tsehonkit
RMM stand for Reuse Manual Methodology.
you can get RMM v.2 (i think but i am not sure in version) in elektroda.
good luck!

Thank you vaf20
I had download it.

/ Warning #1 - No thanks at elektroda! /

Yes, I should follow the rules since I forgot to check the post is a legal post.

I am so insterested why there exist sush a cool rule in elektroda?
What is the spirit behind this rule? I cannot say thank to somebody that give me helpfull information. May be I will get another warning message I guess.

the problem is that many users just have posts of " thanks " & " it is good , thank you " just to increase their posts ! . Actually , may be many users just want to say " Thank you " for a nice help or advice & you can do this by using PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back