Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any limitation for full version PSpice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snee

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
limitations of pspice student version

I was trying to simulate my circuit which contains about 13 bjt, and there was netlist error of circuit too large. Gosh! Student version can simulate maximum of 10 bjt. Is there any problem with my full version PSpice?

Thanks...

pspice circuit too large

snee said:
I was trying to simulate my circuit which contains about 13 bjt, and there was netlist error of circuit too large. Gosh! Student version can simulate maximum of 10 bjt. Is there any problem with my full version PSpice?
Thanks...

No, there shouldn´t be a problem in simulating circuits with 13 BJT´s.
Neither have I discovered such a limit nor have I heard about it.

circuit too large pspice

There is only a practical limitation by acceptable simulation time and available computer memory. Digital circuits of many thousand transistors have been simulated with various SPICE versions, although it's rather time consuming.

pspice student version limitation

Thanks... I gotta check the PSpice version with my lab technician...

Status
Not open for further replies.