Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is there any development kit for FMCW in ADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phado

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fmcw ads

if not, is there any common used FMCW design template in ADS?

thx!

or, my question should be how should i design a Frequency Modulated Constant Wave radar by using ADS.

Is there any link related with FMCW radar design? Please help me out with the matlab codes or simulink.
Thanks in advance.

Agilent Ptolemy has FMCW examples. There is a Radar design guide that has some FMCW examples in it. I think you can download the radar design guide from agilent's website. But in my opinion, Ptolemy is very difficult to use.

ADS is good but extremely difficult to use, and not user-friendly
My friend lost years before mastering it.
You should not start with ADS, unless firstly having a good ADS-instructor to teach you all tips ans tricks

Try to get AWR, a same level of difficulty as to ADS, but their documentation are clear and comprehensive which should guide you through the problem much faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back