Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any body who is interested in Hydro-turbine systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashun

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am an engineer in a hydro generating unit, and I wonder if there is any body who is interested in Hydro-turbine systems.

Re: Is there any body who is interested in Hydro-turbine sys

I am presently involved in the design of a turbine controller for power generation. I'm not an expert in that subject (I'm an electronics HW/FW designer) but I'd be glad to share ideas and info anyway.

What kind of turbine controller are you working on? Hydro turbine or gas turbine? My research area is modelling and simulation of hydro turbine governing systems.

I'm dealing with steam turbine governor systems.

Is this topic still viewed, i saw it lately. I am in team developing control for Gas turbines.

I'd like to know if there are standards related or any text to find the gas turbine efficency
thanks for your reply

It seems that nobody is interested in Hydro-turbine systems.

I am interested in hydro turbine systems too. particularly renovation of old hydro units.

Reactions: Dashun

Dashun

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back