Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is there a way to ask for a thread to be un-closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

russian2

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My fault that I've abandoned my https://www.edaboard.com/threads/309070/ thread but I was wondering if there is a way to ask for it to be un-closed? I want to post some updates and continuing the old thread would probably be better then opening a new one in my c

Surely, in cases like that you can ask for moderators to do that.
In regard to the thread mentioned above, it is now opened.

PS: Still closed for me :(

t8wUUrQ.png

YeTdo3u.png

You're right, I will check it better.
Anyway, just to inform, all threads innactives after few months are automatically closed.

[UPDATE]

As a turn around solution, I've posted a reply there, and this suffice for enabling replies.
Important highlight that reopening threads are allowed just for few cases, like yours:

• Thread opened at the DIY section, therefore not intended to ask any question.
  • You are the author of the discussion, and have additional information to share.

How do I tag a moderator or leave him/her a msg? Or other ways to notify that I wan to un-close a closed thread?

Hi,

You may contact a moderator directely by pm.
Or you may contact all moderators by "reporting a post".
Or you may open a new thread in the "About edaboard" section.

Klaus

Or you may contact all moderators by "reporting a post".
Please consider that report post is intended only to report spam or other serious violation of forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.