Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there a software to convert word to pdf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgeorge47

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Yes, Libre Office (Open Office) for example

CutePDF (linked by Elchiquito) is very good. So good that the big computer company I used to work for used it across their enterprise for converting word documents to pdf proposals that were sent to clients. I use it for sending out my CV ;-)

It's simple to use and just works as a printer.

there's so many software to convert from word to pdf...
u can search it on google...
keyword: word to pdf converter

hope it'll help you... :D

I convert directly from my office Word . when savng the document i just save it as "pdf". just that easy!

Use real and only one right software for that purpose, its "Adobe Acrobat Professional".

You will get PDF printer option, to print and make PDF from any software on Your PC. This PDFs maked from Adobe Acrobat Professional are only true PDFs with max quality options.

Also with this software you can manipulate with PDF even to change contents of PDF files, extract pages, add water marks,...... ....

PDF format is patent and product of Adobe company, also Adobe Acrobat Professional is product of that company, what You think who will make better PDFs ?

Also see newer version of MS Office and builtin PDF generating options.

Are u using word 2003 or 2007? if you're using word 2007, there should be a office plug-in to help you directly save word document as pdf file, so you just go to microsoft's website to download this plug-in. but if you're using word 2003, I'm afraid you have to use a 3-rd party software, you can refer to this article about **broken link removed** to find this useful tool which not only help you convert word to pdf but also create pdf document from html,txt,ppt and image.

Nitro pdf is best...
It has more than what you want & what you will need in future !!!!!try it first

- - - Updated - - -

Nitro pdf is best...
It has more than what you want & what you will need in future !!!!!try it first

If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google word to pdf Converter and you will find many useful tools, or google how to convert word to pdf and vice versa to get instructive articles. Good luck:) I think PDF conversion programmes can enable to quickly convert files. i have use PDF converter which can original layouts hyperlinks, Images and tables retained in word ,text, image, Epub, html.but i forgot download the wedsite ,go to google. By the way , pay attention to your system platform, select the suitable one . I use a PDF converter driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable converter option.Then you can convert PDFs to many forms in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open a PDF, select convert, and choice a form you want, then you can do pdf to word conversion and vice versa,the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a g
ood choice , you can have a try. best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back