Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there a free "Datasheet" CD collection somewher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo600

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Its quite easy to get the datasheets of ie. a TTL chip , but if you need for many then it takes a long time.

Isnt there some CD-Roms / DVDs that is like the good old DataBooks.

Any hints or links would be most welcome

/Bingo

Re: Is there a free "Datasheet" CD collection some

thats as unspecific as possible !

of course the semiconductor vendors offer electronic datasheets for their public available products.

But to which level do you need some data sheetss? only the pin layout and signalling name, or a more detailled description, or a complete functional specification of some complex microprocessor? And all these stuff from hundred of vendors should be stored on only a few DVDs?

I would expect a few hundred DVDs will not be able to store the different chips which are available nowadays. Who should collect these amount of information, and for which intention?

What i was meant was :

Like a PDF collection of the Motorola TTL series , and the same from TI and ......

They allready have made the books , was just wondering if they have made the contents available on cd's.

And possibly where to get it.

/Bingo

Hi,

ON semiconductors's data books are downloadable here :

h**p://www.onsemi.com/site/support/literature/list/0,4858,1163_0,00.html

* = t

There is an https://alldatasheet.com I guess you know about it... But that has the same problem...

I even doubt if any semiconductor guys design all TTL ICs....

And you may want datasheets for the regular TTL, the F series, the L series and the S series and the LS series as well....

I am frustrated with the datasheet search as well...

Look at the following site:

h**p://www.mincotech.com/

fully up, at the center of the page there is a button labeled : LINKS

Push it and you will find the link to the most known producers of semiconductors.

Mandi

>Its quite easy to get the datasheets of ie. a TTL chip , but if you need for many then it takes a long time.
**broken link removed**
It is very good reference book for standart and new logical ICs, his families, and specifications.

Logic Cross-reference for many manufacturers:
**broken link removed**

This one is also interesting for older stuff: www.datasheetarchive.com

Bingo600 said:
Its quite easy to get the datasheets of ie. a TTL chip , but if you need for many then it takes a long time.

Isnt there some CD-Roms / DVDs that is like the good old DataBooks.

Any hints or links would be most welcome

/Bingo

Bingo,
Maybe what you're really needing is a download manager and faster internet access ! :)
Regards

what about a good transistor cross-ref website ?

All companies issue their product portfolio CDs for free. You can try that and make a collection

there are some db firms putting together the most represantative ic families, but their product is not free and usually protected by a dongle key.
if you are interested, i can give you more information about - remember they are not free cds

When doing a new design I check to see if a place like a Digikey has the part in stock - that way I know if I will be able to get it easily. They also have data sheets for most of the parts they stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back