Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there a Communications Road map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmolla

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I was just curious, is there a communications road map like electronics or the research just goes where it wants!

I don't quiet understand your question... are you talking about like a development road for the new communication systems?

I think in any technology there is not like a road map to develop new techs... but there are big objectives or tendencies qhere the aim to.

In communication is easy, faster, safer, more reliable communication systemes. Mobility is taking a lot of field too, cost eficient solutions, bigger bandwith.... To mention some "roads" telecommunication is taking...

Hope it helped

I mean, in the semiconductors industry, there is a roadmap for each yaer telling to where the industry and R&D are pointing. Is there the same thing in Communications? I mean, in the days of the GSM, was it planned that we'll check the GPRS and CDMA @ research?

Status
Not open for further replies.