Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is the feedforward system absolute stable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MahmoudHassan

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
Dear All

is the feedforward system absolute stable ?

whatever if this system is linear or non linear ?

Best Regards,
Mahmoud

No its not, eg in pulsed radar they sometimes make the power supply go into high output just before the radar pulse is about to be fired so as to reduce undershoot in the voltage….but it can still go unstable.

Define feedforward system, define absolute stable...

Commonly, ffwd system means an open loop control system without any feed back. As far as I'm aware of, "absolute stability" is an algebraic rather than control theory term. In so far I'm not sure what's it's expected to mean in this context.

For control system analysis, we can e.g. refer to BIBO (bounded in - bounded out) stability. We must obviously presume that the "controller" (compensator, whatsoever) must be BIBO stable, e.g. not contain poles in the origin. The same must be demanded for the plant.

yes thats right, i guess you can have systems that involve feedforward that are always stable, but others that arent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back