Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is it possible to connect PSoC directly to ICE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartsarath2003

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
psoc silicon id

Hello,
Is it possible to connect PSoC directly to ICE. I have a small psoc target board,which is working when i connect it to ICE using pod and pod foot. With that idea, I employed a RJ45 connctor as well, on the PCB, conncted to data,clk,Vcc,gnd and Xres. I fallowed the same order as given by cypress in IDE user guide.

This time i conncted my PCb directly to ICE using cat5 cable. When I try to connect, I am getting a message that invalid silicon id,found 0, must be between 1-256..etc.

What else i need to adjust, to get it working. Apart from that it is working fine. I am using the CY3201-PD development kit for CY 26443 Psoc device.Can Any one plese help me with these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back