Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR remote with PIC Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool.man

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
infrared controller pic

Hi,
I have a remote and IR reciver (remote contains an IC name Hy8P1005S).I didn't find datasheet of that IC.
I want to connect IR reciver with PIC16f628A.
Can anybody tell me that how i recive data in my controller.I have made a simple circuit which connects one of the IR reciver pin with MicroController and rest two of IR reciver are Vcc and Gnd.
I am seeing different waveforms on reciver side when i press different key from remote.I wana know that how to read this waveforms or pulses in microcontroller.
Any simple program or ideas.
I think the program will be on interrupt based.when recives pulses perform different tasks.

microcontroller ir waveform

Try to use the CCP Module to read the signal, as you may know every command from the remote has a different waveform

ir remote waveform

Is there any other way to read out the signal?

Can anyone give me a sample code for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back