Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR Remote Hack using 89c52

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisstronics

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to Switch On my Ac remotely. So I decide to make a IR transmitter, But the the circuit is able to first read the IR data and then play back it.

Is it possible with 89c52. Please help me...

What is Ac ? You mean on AC (Air Conditioner) ?

You can see attached projects. You can capture and repeat, also second project give you possibility to capture analyze and make your IR remote with that commands.

Attachments

• !!! IR Remote Control Repeater PIC12F675, PIC12F629.rar
    333.3 KB · Views: 39
  • !!! In.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 47

Yes,

But I have to complete it with 89051 Family only.

Right Now I able to send the IR data to Air Conditioner by Receive IR data by IR receiver and send it to PC serial port and by using Hyperterminal application I read the data and now I am trying to send the same data using MAX232 to 38khz frequency generator circuit(555).

IR Rx----->MAX232--->PC SERIAL PORT.

PC SERIAL PORT---->MAX232--->555(38khz Generator)

If I make a short circuit at max232 the received ir data will transfer to ac and is working fine and at that time I am able read the data using Hyperterminal.
But When I send the same data from PC it is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back