Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ir remote and reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

saqibsaeed

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please someone help me i have to built ir remote and receiver without using micro-controller by using dld logic or ics.:-|

Dear saqibsaeed
Hi
What is your problem exactly ? don't you know where to start ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

please someone help me i have to built ir remote and receiver without using micro-controller by using dld logic or ics.:-|
It's useless to desgin with logic IC, maybe you need >1000 IC's, :)

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

Not Tested

Dear engshahrul
Hi
I'm disagree with you . because , i don't think that he is looking for an expert circuit ! with very high pattern ! isn't it ?
Best Regards
Goldsmith

Thanks guys,i really appreciate your help
okay,here's what i wan to do
i have to construct a 5 channel ir remote control circuit without using microcontroller(forbidden to use by instructor xD)
it controls the power of 5 led's...so when i have to convert data from parallel to series,and send it through ir transmitter,then receive it by ir receiver,and then again convert the data from series to parallel,so how do i convert this data from series to parallel?

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Thanks guys,i really appreciate your help
okay,here's what i wan to do
i have to construct a 5 channel ir remote control circuit without using microcontroller(forbidden to use by instructor xD)
it controls the power of 5 led's...so when i have to convert data from parallel to series,and send it through ir transmitter,then receive it by ir receiver,and then again convert the data from series to parallel,so how do i convert this data from series to parallel?

Status
Not open for further replies.