Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ir receiver and transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

achuet

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sir , i want to design wireless controll to my fan. please help me in circuit design.
thanking you in advance for your answer
Achuet

use TSOP-1738 ir sensor to detect ir signal. It will detect a 38kHz modulated ir signal only. You can make the transmitter using a 555 astable multivibrator designed at 38kHz .
You could make the circuit in simple way by using some flip flops , counters etc or could make it more efficient using microcontrollers.
Using a microcontroller you could even controll it using your TV REMOTE!!

---------- Post added at 02:08 ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 ----------

If you want to make it via microcontroller , then inform me. I will give the full source code and circuit diagram . I had designed it few days ago.

Hello Vinodstanur
can you please provide me with the source code and circuit diagram using microcontroller?

Sir
I am new to embedded and i am trying to design a IR transmitter and receiver using 8051 microcontroller. I need help to design the circuit using 8051. So please provide me circuit diagram for this and also if any websites to learn circuit designs.

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back