Status
Not open for further replies.

nazstaphobia

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,I'm new here.I'm doing project about IR proximity sensor for obstacles avoidance system.I had research some codes in here and internet and i found a bit.My problem is,i dunno how to combine the coding.I have to make the servo turn left or right with certain angles when the IR sensor detects the obstacles in front.I also have to control the DC motor to make it slower when it meets obstacles.Anybody here,please help me.I really need your help here.Therefore, I attached my circuits and coding.

Re: Urgent,need help.

i forgot to tell.i/m using sharp gp 2y0a21yk sensors

anyone please help.i have 2 submit this project in 2 weeks time.please2.

Urgent,need help.

Hi,
I think C3, RST capacitance, as only "randomly" equal to 0.1pF & is yet i.e. 0.1uF?
K.

C3 is 0.1pF.is the value ok?do i hv to change to another value?

Urgent,need help.

Hi,
Sorry, I can not tell for you some over coding, but the circuit missed overall i.e. 100nF(0.1uF) capacitors!
You should forseen at PIC/pins11/32_+ pin 1 too!(0.1pF is surly incorrect, but see datasheet pls for special values because I think only taht its a voltage for programming, also 100nF must be OK), L293/Pin8 (& dont forget to properly connect hes unused input pins!!), all 3 connectors/pin+5V(sensors & servo)...
Why do you have two +5V regulators_are their separated for PIC & PA?
If, than use different signaling for these, as +5V1 & +5V2, or some others_!
K.

i done some correction here.n for the value for cap, i just check back from my reference.its not 0.1pf 0.1uf.
i used 2 voltage regulator to make sure the motor and servo and motor will get enough voltage to run.and if there's another problem,can u tell me and show me.really appreciate it.i just new to this.

Urgent,need help.

Yes, you are doing "some correction"_ but not enough :-(, believe me, you need as I wrote some 100nF capacitances too!
Maybe, that your circuit original didnt drow their, but their are in all cases your rescue!
Then: DONT FORGET the freewhel diodes form your inductive load, called motor, and the EXTRA COOLING(depend of your motor current) too!
Pls refer to the datasheets figures, their suggest a 100nF + 100uF electrolytic or a 220nF ceramics, & direct to the IC pls....
But its same need on the PIC/pins 11 & 32...
Connect pin 9 (En2) to GND!!
K.

i read the datasheet but i dun see the recommendation of 100uf or 100nf in ic.so i search around and find the similar problem as me.so i found out this:

they put 0.1uf and 10uf in parallel towards pin11,32 in ic.but in ic 1 im not sure.that's y im not changing the value n i dunno the configuration for circuit of pin 1.issit ok??

for l293d,am i have to program the ic,or just programming it in pic just enough to run the motor??

For freewheel diode,whats the component that u always used?1N4004, 1N4005 or 1N4007?

if i have to use dpdt switch ic, what is the typical code for it.i hv found 1.adg888.unfortunately the component was very small n i was like blur to connect it to my circuit.i hv to control the servo and motor with another different circuit e.g r/c circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.