Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IP networking Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmwing

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey Friends. I need IP Networking tutorials.please if anyone has please upload here.

Dear Kmwing.
You just go to isohunt.and download CCNA self study guide

Dear kmwing,
If do you want to learn IP Networking you need to learn basic cable,then OSI Layer after that read lecturer more about subnetting, Routing by download CCNA or take CCNA Course

An internet adress is a 32-bit number used to uniquely identify each host attached to an internet. We write addresses as a sequence of four eight-bit decimal numbers, separated by periods ("dot format").

TCP/IP implementations consider addresses as a two-part value: a network portion and a host portion.

There are three clases of internet networks defined for TCP/IP internets. The table below shows how the network portion of a dot format address of X.X.X.X takes up from one to three of the leading X's.
Class Network Portion Host Portion Numberof Hosts Sample IP Address
A 0-127 X.X.X 16,777,216 10.55.110.222
B 128-191.X X.X 65,536 128.123.90.2
C 192-255.X.X X 256 192.5.10.69

X is a value between 0 and 255.

Last edited:

Can you tell me how to choose an IP for a website as in what class of IP should be chosen is there any way to know which class of IP is better for a website

Can you tell me how to choose an IP for a website as in what class of IP should be chosen is there any way to know which class of IP is better for a website

IP address for web site can be static or dynamic but in any case is from public IP address range. IP address is given from ISP pool of addresses. Usually static IP address is used, but if you are home user you can have web on your PC at home with dynamic IP address.

Reactions: kevinzo

kevinzo

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Refer CBT NUGGETS video. I did CCNA and it helped me lot.
Regards,
Isuranja

Status
Not open for further replies.