Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IP design for FPGA (interview questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beowulf

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fpga interview questions

What are the typical questions that one might encounter for a position of IP Design engineer (with a leading FPGA firm).

What are the typical questions asked for FPGA technology...

All help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Beo

fpga related interview questions

There are some general questions! You can find them every where. But you should have good knowledge and familiarity with company products and technology. If you tell me the company may be i can help you!

fpga implementation interview questions

The consultant hasnt revealed the firm name to me either, they will call and patch me up with the tech ppl there. But she said that this firm makes the fastest fpgas in the market today, so google tells me that this can be a co called achronix or altera

What they were looking for was experience in design of high speed serial IP (usb/pcie/sata etc)

Since its the first round, I think they will look at basics...any idea what the questions might be like?

Thanks,
Beo

pcie interview questions

General question is so clear. They probably will ask you some thing about design, coding, Synthesis, Test, ...
But as i said they may ask some specific questions about their technology. They will check your knowledge about their product features and something like that.
But It's very hard to predict what they exactly will ask you.

Status
Not open for further replies.