Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IP Cores company

Status
Not open for further replies.

flote21

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys!

Anyone knows any European company which develops custom IP cores?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

But that page has all the HDL avaialble (and its not very big)?
And what is your platform?
How much are you expecting to pay?

Hi!
I know but I need a custom development for my platform and it must be outsourced.
The platform is: Zynq7020
I don't know how to figure out the price of a turnkey project like this. That is the reason because I am asking...
Greetings

expect to pay a few hundred dollars a day. And probably billed for several days work
That link appears to be a student project. If anyone thinks that, then they'll be unlikely to do the work for you.
Here is one company that mostly do asic consulting, but do FPGAs as well.

There are some East European HDL design consultancy firms that should be relatively cheaper in terms of cost. But I cannot recommend any. I am afraid you need to search them out yourself, carefully study the company portfolio and decide for yourself as per your boundary conditions.

In Germany, I guess the trend is (for small and medium sized firms working with FPGAs) to outsource part of the work to freelancers, rather then outsourcing the complete project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back