Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ip core generator in xilink 12.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

saqib49

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using xilink 12.1 .. IP (CORE Generator & Architecture Wizard) not appearing in file type menu...
Can any one guide me about procedure to access ip in xilink 12.1

hhhh.png

Does the Coregen show up under the start menu in the Xilinx ISE folder. I don't have ISE 12.1 installed (that's pretty old), but 13.2 was under

All Programs->Xilinx ISE Design Suite 13.2->ISE Design Tools->64-bit Tools->CORE Generator

If it doesn't exist in the Xilinx start menu folder perhaps the Xilinx ISE installation was not done correctly.

Also there should be a ISE_DS\ISE\coregen directory in the Xilinx install directory or somewhere similar.

All Programs->Xilinx ISE Design Suite 13.2->ISE Design Tools->64-bit Tools->CORE Generator
I just checked , core generator is there,and also opening perfectly.. every thing is fine.. still option not appearing in source type menu

Seems to me you have an installation problem, I've never seen it missing from the menu before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back