Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaisar91

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello every one..can any one help me in designing pure sine wave invertr of 5kva..i have code available of pic..now how can i use amplifier stage...how many stages..whts the formula for calculating of 5KVA and how should i design LC or RC fillter at end so that i get pure sine wave..thxs plz rply

Hi there,

I have to ask some questions so that i understand your needs.

You want 5kv out put voltage then what is the current capability.

what are you going to use it for. Those things has to be taken into consideration any way let me know some of
your needs and we can start from there.

I have designed and produced many inverters for BLDC motor drives may be i can give some of my designs but most of them are in 1000w range.

to get some idea you can use this software in sizing the inductor. Sorry i cant upload the zip file i have try some other time

need more details for design. Send me with fully details design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back