Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inverter single phase with MOSFET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i think you have to cheak your mosfet again may be their is a short among one of them,and the Vgs of High side is always greater than the low side Vgs, therefore their is something wrong with your circute cheak it carefully.

i am designing the single phase half bridge inverter circuit.I used the optocoupler HCPL 3120 to drive the mosfet. My question is, can only just one HCPL 3120 is used to drive two mosfet that are high side mosfet and low side mosfet?

The answer is No,because inverter desinge is usualy H-bridge or push pull configuration,then why using only half bridge with Hi and Lo driver?

thanks for all...my project was completed.. if i want to study about harmonic and filter.where am i geting suitable litheratur?thanx

can i drive the mosfets with only optocouplers without the IR2110 ?? i will use a separate optocoupler for each mosfet

can i drive the mosfets with only optocouplers without the IR2110 ?? i will use a separate optocoupler for each mosfet

It is possible to design bootstrap-based MOSFET drivers using opto-couplers. So, it is possible to use a driver circuit comprising of opto-couplers but no dedicated driver such as the IR2110. However, I recommend the use of such dedicated drivers instead of opto-coupler based designs.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Dear All,
Is their any Driver Ic available for Driving Half Bridge Mosfet (High & Low Side)?
MOSFET using required 1.5A for driving?

Thanks,:smile:

Dear All,
i used TD350E(Individual for Mosfet 1200V) through which i am driving Mosfet:smile:

Thanks,:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back