Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inverter simulation circuit needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugheesnawaz

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone.i want simulation for 12V dc to 220V ac 50 or 60hz square wave inverter simulation in proteus using sg3525 or cd4047 ic.

A squarewave inverter is a simple piece of garbage. Most cheap inverters have a modified sinewave (actually a modified squarewave) output.
I found a brand new inverter thrown away still in its unopened package. I took it to the store for a refund and was given only $9.99 because it has a squarewave output which will not power many modern products.

Why bother simulating a simple inverter whose output voltage might not be regulated? School homework?

yes you are absolutely right.pure sine wave is the best and modified operates most of the devices.but my project requires dc to ac inversion which is a minor and small part of the project.and i need that poor square wave inverter simulation to use in my project which is extensive and i need that square wave inverter part to simulate.

Your simulation software will just be guessing about the details of your transformer so it will be very different to a real circuit.

no prob sir,i just want 12v to 220v AC may it be noisy or anytype.i just need simulation of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.