Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introduction of PCB designers in INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

chakravarthy80pcb

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eda-pcb mates

Hi PCb Mates of INDIA,

Lets all put our contact details to introduce our-self and what software we are using. this will help not only for career development and also it will be useful improving knowledge in all EDA tools.

chakravarthy- Known tools-Allegro,PADS,Dxdesigner,Capture CIS,Altium-chennai india.

cheers,
chak
chakravarthy80@gmail.com

introduction to pcb

i am using protrl,orcad,eagle

Dear Friend,
I am in a nessecary of PCB designers to design basic concepts such as full adders, combinational circuits and sequential circuits. I would appreciate if you could mail me the company name in chennai. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
siva
vlsiva@yahoo.co.in

Dear All,
I am using Protel,Orcad,Kicad for PCB design and i am working as a free lance PCB designer those who require PCB design And Product Assembly can send me a mail to pcb.vijay@gmail.com

Hi all,
I am a Freelance PCB Designer from Cochin, Kerala, India. My expertise is on Altium. Also done projects on Protel (all versions), Orcad, Ares

Nishal
E-mail : nishaldisilva@gmail.com

Dear chakravarthy80pcb,
Sorry for too delay.
I belong to the great Madurai.(Thenaga thendral)
Specifically Usilampatti........

i work on Conecpt HDL, Allergro, PowerPCB, expedition

Hi,

I am from Mumbai and use PADS,Hyperlynx,cam350. I am interested in learning Allegro and CST PCB studio.

regards

ak

Hi All,
This is Raghavan .Working in Bangalore. I am native of Chennai .I know Allegro ,oracd and PADS.
Regards,
N.Raghavan

Re: eda-pcb mates

hi,

i am using Allegro,PADS,ALTIUM,Layout plus,ORCAD capture

Re: eda-pcb mates

We are a samll company of PCB designers working in Altium, Protel 99se, Proteus ARES, and OrCAD. We have moe than 11 years expereince with single layer, double layer and multilayer PCBs. We can develop any number of layers and for any application.
contact us at.

macroPCBs@gmail.com or visit www.macroPCBs.com

Hi, Good to see all professionals here, Please revert in case of any Conformal Coating Requirement if you come across for any of your clientele.
mail us at emstechnologies@ymail.com, we are the distributors for India.

Hi,

Last 6 years i am working on ATE type( DUT cards) board. i used Allegro 15.2 & 16.3 vesions & Auto cad. if any queries please feel free to ask me.

hi soodamanikannan, what testers do you currently design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back