Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introducing My New Low-Cost RF Test Equipment Manufacturing Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSinstruments

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Please excuse my shameless business peddling, but it seems like that is how you get sales when your advertising budget is critically limited.

DAT64L-png.png
Step Attenuator

RF Test equipment like **broken link removed** and Power Meters and Frequency Counters have traditionally been expensive and out of reach for small and medium business. Recently there have been some attempts at low-cost high-frequency equipment out of Asia and for sale on ebay but it tends to be for the hobbyist or just plain junk.

My new company DS Instruments is now making simple-to-use entry-level equipment while still maintaining quality and bring it in reach of engineers on a budget.

tracking-generator-dsi-best.png
Tracking Generator

We have gotten a lot of good feedback but entering into an industry with players like HP and Rohde & Schwarz is difficult when they have unlimited advertising budgets.

If you or your department uses RF Equipment, have a look at my RF products. They could potentially save you a lot of money, time, and space.

Thanks Engineering Comunity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back