Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interrupt Log Feature in IAR not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpress_embedo

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone,

I am working on a project and unfortunately there is some problem with the timer interrupt, when complete code is enabled this interrupt doesn't triggered at the rate programmed by me.
It looks that some other interrupt or some other piece of code is causing this behavior.
So my main aim is to find the problem, so for that i thought i will use "Interrupt Log" feature present in IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM.

I am using ATSAMC20J18A micro-controller and J-Link Plus as Debugger in IAR 7.60

But when i debug my code, and try to open the interrupt log window, everything is disabled here, please see the snapshot below.

Snap1.png

Even i read about ETM trace feature and it looks using this i can figure out the problem in my code.
And these settings are also enabled in my code, but again when i tried to use them i get error which is as follow:

ETM Trace Error.PNG

I checked the ETM Trace Setting and it looks it has nothing that i can change.

ETM Trace Setting.PNG

I am assuming that i can't use ETM Trace using the J-Link and for that i need J-Trace, but other things should work, like Interrupt Log, Timeline but nothing is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back