Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Internal Resistance Vs Voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

aunglay

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there anyone can share the information about acceptable internal resistance value for fully charged battery condition?

My battery specification is sunlight 12V 200Ah and charger setting is 2.23 V/cell.

Datasheet for battery manufacture states that 3.5 mΩ.

Within how many percentage is acceptable?

Even we asked from the maunufacture, until now, i dont know the accpetable range of resistance for fully charged condition.

e.g
25% or 30 % range of average resistance???

The internal resistance of a battery gets larger as the battery ages, so its an indicator of how "good" a battery is. The new battery is quoted at 3.5 mΩ as this will vary with the thickness of plates, strength of electrolyte and other physical quantities, I would have thought that with good quality control that the total error should be less then +- 10%.
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.