Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing zigbee with 89c51rd2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratik069

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone can tell me that how to interface zigbee module with microcontroller 89c51rd2 & what software i will require for this? do we program zigbee module also? plz reply soon

what kind of zigbee are you using??????? what are its specifications??? does it support serial communication???? if yes the connect it to UART and send and receive data from serial communication....

connect the zigbee modules to 2 different computer serial ports and see if you can send and receive data from each module. if you can do it then you can use it directly....

or you have to configure it as nodes as per your requirement...............

---------- Post added at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------

then you need software to configure it as node and server...

hello sir,
i am new to zigbee. actually i want my two 89c51rd2 robots to communicate wirelesly . so can you suggest me any zigbee module suitable for my application.
it should be easily available.

if you are planning to buy then

visit **broken link removed**

get the complete set along with the base board.. it will be easy for you............

Status
Not open for further replies.