Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing webcams using VC++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystry

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello there
i m working on a project which involves webcam interfacing ....i need it interface a webcam using vc++ , collect the images and use it for further processing....does anybody have any idea how this can be done...please guide me
thanks
regards

webcam vc++

Hi, the following link is an e-book which contains everything you need for camera interfacing with vc++.
**broken link removed**

how to interface a webcam with matlab

Using matlab u will be able to produce a matrix in ram locations and it can be stored on harddisk in a text format by matlab and that stored file can be accessed by visual c++.

interfacing with a webcam

Thank You VENKATA KRISHNA
Can u please tell me abt how can i use that text file and derive data from it.
I d be highly obliged if u share some of ur experience ...i need it!

interfacing webcam

You can use windws' own dll file 'avicap32.dll' which deals with all iamging devices connected to pc. I have used it with VB. It has a simple commands to initialise, capture and stop functions. This can be available at
**broken link removed**
Just search on it else I have only VB codes for Webcam Application.

webcam interface in matlab

hi auto_mitch !
Have you got the source code or CD-ROM which is attached with "Programing Cameras...Java" ?
Thanks you !

webcam interface with matlab

But this link:
**broken link removed**

Is not working,And can someone please tell me HOW TO INTERFACE CAMERA WITH MATLAB?

webcam visual c++

You can use OpenCV library with VC++ and do a lot of stuff - capture from webcam, avi files ,etc and get each frame as an Image. Its a very good library and very easy to work with.
Try openCV at www.opencv.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back