Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing Wavecom GPRS modem through Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raajesh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
interfacing a gprs modem

Hi Friends,

I want to interface "Wavecom" GPRS Modem with Microcontroller (Cygnal C8051F120) 8051 . I would like to know how exactly the Microcontroller is to be programmed for interfacing with the GPRS Modem through Serial Communication.

I would like to know the Flow of "AT" Commands inorder to connect to the GPRS modem. If any one have any information , web link or sample code to connect
microcontroller with GPRS modem would be of great help.,

I request open suggestion for devlopment of my project.

With Regards,

Rajesh

wavecom modem microcontroller

Raajesh said:
Hi Friends,

I want to interface "Wavecom" GPRS Modem with Microcontroller (Cygnal C8051F120) 8051 . I would like to know how exactly the Microcontroller is to be programmed for interfacing with the GPRS Modem through Serial Communication.

I would like to know the Flow of "AT" Commands inorder to connect to the GPRS modem. If any one have any information , web link or sample code to connect
microcontroller with GPRS modem would be of great help.,

I request open suggestion for devlopment of my project.

With Regards,

Rajesh

i have similar problem
plz if you receive your response help me

wavecom microcontroller interface commands

Hey

I am attaching a document which will help u interfacing the wavecom Q24 plus module.

Regards
BSB

Status
Not open for further replies.