Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

INTERFACING TFT LCD MODULE WITH TOUCH PANEL TO PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurian

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tft lcd pic

Hi,
We are trying to interface a 3.5" tft lcd module with touch panel to a pic micro-controller.We haven't yet decided about which pic to use , but we will most probably opt for pic18f97J60. The problem is which lcd driver to use because the the tft lcd module has only 3 pins for video i/p(RGB), for each of them respectively among the 30 pins....
Hoping anyone will be kind enough to help me to sort out the problem....

interfacing tft

Kurian said:
Hi,
We are trying to interface a 3.5" tft lcd module with touch panel to a pic micro-controller.We haven't yet decided about which pic to use , but we will most probably opt for pic18f97J60. The problem is which lcd driver to use because the the tft lcd module has only 3 pins for video i/p(RGB), for each of them respectively among the 30 pins....
Hoping anyone will be kind enough to help me to sort out the problem....

Greetings,

In this link, you can find a little help. Those examples works perfectly.
http://www.techtoys.com.hk/Displays/TY320T240320/TY320T240320.htm

Good Luck!

tft lcd module ads by google

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back