Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing P89V51RD@ controller to PC via USb

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxpro

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.. buddys,

Does any one know the way to interfacing a mc (PHILLIPS P89V51RD2) thru USB to PC..

wen ever i'm googling it, i came over this logic
"" mc=RS232=converter (rs232-usb). '"

but i want a direct link made with a single device to inface the microcontroller with a pc....

is thr annybody who cud help me ouy.....

thanx in advance...
maxpro

Hi,
I do not know the details that you are asking for, but, recently, I had been to trade show ELECRAMA in Mumbai,INDIA, and UC-Microsystems is coming up with kits and add-on modules, for training people in MCS51.

One of their Add-on Module is using P89V51RD2 with a direct USB connectivity.
Atleast, this is what I saw during the show. They will obviously will not give away the technical details how it is done.

But talk to them,....if you are luck...who knows!

If you purchase the kit, maybe they will give you those details.

What about using FT232 and likewise usb to usart chips

Nandhu

hi.. guys..,

thanx for ur reply mates. i had tried those FT232 chips, but to interface a USB, i need a RS232-USB converter,.. this things goes critical, so i'm trying to sort out the interface chips between mc & USB...

anybody give me more details...

thanx in advance...

maxpro..[/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back