Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing of atmega16 with aubtm20 bluetooth module

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranali pandit

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how do i interface atmega16 working on 5v with aubtm20 bluetooth module working on 3.3

i need an answer to dis...so somebody do reply as fast as possible

Last edited:

hey why don't you make two different power supplies for thembut better to use 3.3v single power supply and use atmega16A instead of atmega16 problem is solved

hey why don't you make two different power supplies for thembut better to use 3.3v single power supply and use atmega16A instead of atmega16 problem is solved

I think the first idea is risky as the pins of the module may be overloaded by the 5v comming from the MCU pins so in addition to the two power supplies need you need several voltage level converters (buffers) to separate between the two devices

or yiu can use the second idea !

so if i use atmega16L only my fcpu will b 8MHz instead of 16MHz n i will get a operating voltage range of 2.7-5v...these r d only differences rite...d programming n everything else remains d same na

Status
Not open for further replies.